Chartwell Agency Earns National Recognition from Educational Advertising Awards
Chartwell Agency recently received recognition for five marketing initiatives from the 38th Annual Educational Advertising Awards.
The Educational Advertising Awards is the largest awards competition in this industry in the country. This year, more than 2,000 entries were received from over 1,000 colleges, universities, and secondary schools from all 50 states and numerous foreign countries.
Chartwell was recognized for the following work:
- Gold: Highland Community College President’s Report. Chartwell Agency developed a series of communications to share the President’s report including a direct mailer, video and landing page. The direct mail was sent to members of the community and included a QR code to the landing page which housed the video. The video featured the president of Highland Community College (Freeport, IL) sharing details regarding the college’s expansion, enhancements to programs and offerings, and plans to build on its 60-year legacy.
- Gold: Warriner Schools Logo/Letterhead Design. Warriner Schools (Sheboygan, WI) utilized the expertise of Chartwell Agency to refresh the school’s brand and better tell its story of personalized, online/blended, early college and career readiness education. Chartwell developed a refreshed Warriner Schools brand messaging and graphic identity to serve as a foundation for ongoing marketing efforts. These efforts provided brand ambassadors the tools needed to share the Warriner Schools message and difference the current and potential families.
- Bronze: Racine Unified School District You Belong Here OTT Video. Chartwell Agency created an integrated media campaign focused on highlighting the holistic side of Racine Unified School District (Racine, WI). Included in the “You Belong Here” campaign was a video which was easy to follow, visually energetic, and delivered the focused message of belonging and educational options to families.
- Bronze: Saint Stanislaus Collateral Series. Chartwell Agency helped Saint Stanislaus Catholic High School, based in Mississippi, develop a series of integrated marketing materials including collateral to promote its academic programs, clubs, athletics, and campus/community life. The goal of the collateral series was to positively impact enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year by enhancing awareness of the school’s differentiators to its key audiences. The pieces were visually appealing and told a story that helped with school retention and recruitment.
- Merit: Rockford University 175th Anniversary Logo Design. To celebrate the incredible milestone of its 175th anniversary, Rockford University, one of the Midwest’s leading private four-year institutions, turned to Chartwell to develop its logo to provide consistent and year-long visibility and excitement around this noteworthy milestone. The anniversary work included an “identity suite” for letterhead, business stationery and envelopes, and signature lines incorporating the anniversary logo.
A national panel of industry specialists reviewed each piece judging creativity, marketing execution, and message impact.