Chartwell Agency Earns Six National Awards for Healthcare Digital Marketing
Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently received six national awards for its digital healthcare marketing efforts.
The First Annual Healthcare Digital Marketing Awards is a national competition which began its efforts to recognize the field of healthcare marketing and advertising in the pioneering area of digital marketing. Today, the industry has matured into a sophisticated and competitive field. The Healthcare Digital Marketing Awards recognizes the best healthcare websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media, and social media.
Chartwell Agency earned the following awards:
- Gold Award/Online Display Ad: Gilvydis Vein Clinic “Less Down Time” campaign
- Gold Award/Online Display Ad: Rock River Valley Blood Center “Give” campaign
- Silver Award/Blogs: Rockford Gastroenterology Associates content strategy approach
- Bronze Award/Institutional Website: Northern Illinois Vein Clinic redesigned website
- Bronze Award/COVID Response: OrthoIllinois communications on virtual therapy
- Merit Award/Digital Video: Northern Illinois Vein Clinic “Less Down Time” campaign video