Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently earned eight MarCom Awards from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).
The MarCom Awards honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work, and generosity of industry professionals. Since its inception in 2004, MarCom has evolved into one of the largest, most-respected creative competitions in the world. Each year about 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries.
A national panel of industry experts judge each piece solely on its own quality, creativity, and resourcefulness. Judges base their decisions on learned perceptions of creative excellence rather than an entrant’s imaginative explanation of an entry’s value.
Chartwell received two Platinum awards, the top recognition, three Gold awards, and three Honorable Mention awards for its work during the past 12 months.
Chartwell received the following awards:
- Platinum: Imperien Website. Chartwell Agency created a website that effectively tells the story of Imperien while providing vital information about the company to current and prospective clients and providing content for enhanced search engine optimization.
- Platinum: Warriner Branding Refresh. Warriner Schools (Sheboygan, WI) utilized the expertise of Chartwell Agency to refresh the school’s brand and better tell its story of personalized, online/blended, early college and career readiness education. Chartwell developed a refreshed Warriner Schools brand messaging and graphic identity (logo) to serve as a foundation for ongoing marketing efforts and provided all brand ambassadors the tools needed to share the Warriner Schools message.
- Gold: TexAmericas Aspire Brochure. Chartwell Agency created a collateral library for TexAmericas Center (Texarkana, TX) to meet a variety of communication needs. Each piece has a critical purpose including providing relevant information to decision-makers in key industries, drumming up excitement about available properties, promoting its unique offerings, and informing the public of its activity and regional impact.
- Gold: Crusader Evening of Caring Invitation. Chartwell Agency developed key content and collateral to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Crusader Community Health and raise awareness of the organization’s impact on the region since 1972.
- Gold: Winnebago Animal Services Annual Report. Chartwell Agency developed the organization’s annual report to share its community impact, outline the improvements/enhancements made possible from taxpayer dollars and provide behind-the-scenes insights.
- Honorable Mention: Alignment Rockford Website. Chartwell designed a new website to better tell the organization’s story, present the organization’s programs and mission, is visually appealing, easy to maintain, and provides scalability to support its growing partnerships and programs.
- Honorable Mention: RUSD “You Belong Here” Campaign. Chartwell Agency created an integrated media campaign focused on highlighting the holistic side of Racine Unified School District (Racine, WI). By using a variety of graphics and videos, the campaign is easy to follow, visually pleasing, and delivers a concise and focused message to families.
- Honorable Mention: BioForward Talent Recruitment Video. Chartwell Agency partnered with BioForward Wisconsin to create engaging and informative videos to illustrate the opportunities available when businesses and professionals enter into or relocate to the Wisconsin biohealth field, helping recruit talent to the state and better tell its story.