Chartwell Agency Receives Six Hermes Marketing Awards
Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently earned six national Hermes Creative Awards in marketing and public relations. The Hermes Creative Awards are administered by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals and evaluates the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, advertising, public relations, and marketing programs from around the globe.
Chartwell received two Platinum awards, the highest honor, one Gold award and three Honorable Mentions for its work during the past 18 months.
Chartwell received the following Hermes Creative Awards:
- Platinum: BioForward Wisconsin Website. Chartwell redesigned the website to allow its 220 member organizations to best find the information and resources they need to grow. The website also served as a promotion of Wisconsin’s robust biohealth opportunities and amazing quality of life for potential new members. For community and state leaders, the site serves as a resource for detailed information around the economic and human impact of the state’s biohealth cluster, recognizing the accomplishments of individual member companies and the industry.
- Platinum: Winnebago County Animal Services Annual Report. Chartwell Agency developed the organization’s annual report to share the impact it has had on the community, to update them on the improvements/enhancements the region can expect from their taxpayer dollars and provide insight about behind-the-scenes details that area residents may not know about it.
- Gold: Keith Country Day School Paw Print Video Series. Chartwell developed videos to highlight the impressive education given at Keith through family testimonials. Families were interviewed about the attributes of the school and shared non-scripted insight about their experiences at Keith. The videos are pointed, graphically pleasing, easy to follow, and deliver a concise and authentic message.
- Honorable Mention: Keith Country Day School Teacher Recruitment Video. Chartwell Agency created a teacher recruitment video with messages from its current staff to potential staff. The video was comprised of teachers providing unscripted insight of the “why” teaching at Keith was different and impactful for them and the students they educate.
- Honorable Mention: BioForward Wisconsin Talent Recruitment Videos. To help recruit talent to the state and better tell its story, BioForward Wisconsin partnered with Chartwell to create engaging and informative videos to illustrate the opportunities available in the state and share reasons why individuals should relocate to Wisconsin for a career in biohealth. The impactful videos shared interviews from three member companies who talk about their experience living, working, and playing in the state.
- Honorable Mention: Savant Wealth Management Evidence-Based Investing (EBI) Videos. Savant partnered with Chartwell to develop a series of short-form videos and blogs to explain the process and promote the attributes of the EBI methodology and contrast it to more conventional investing constructs. Together with the in-depth whitepaper, the videos would serve as a learning center targeting current and prospective clients.