BioForward Wisconsin is the collective voice of Wisconsin’s robust and comprehensive biohealth cluster, representing more than 220 member organizations across an integrated network of health solution leaders, including research institutions, biotech and biopharma, digital health, and medical device and diagnostics.
Every two years, BioForward Wisconsin partners with an independent third-party research organization to develop an Industry Landscape and Economic Development Report that highlights the statewide biohealth industry as a leading economic growth and innovation driver for the state. The organization partnered with Chartwell Agency to develop a series of 10–12-page kits sharing key highlights from the report for different audiences which included:
- BioForward member organizations
- Local, regional, and state policymakers
- Local, regional, and national media
Leveraging its expertise in economic development marketing, Chartwell Agency partnered with BioForward Wisconsin to determine the main messages and topics to be included in the kits that would appeal to each individual audience and position the state as a robust and comprehensive biohealth cluster.
Chartwell Agency then developed the content for each piece, which was written to tell the story of Wisconsin’s success as a global biohealth leader by summarizing key points and themes from the overall report in a way that would inspire and springboard the reader to use the information to support their own organization’s goals and objectives.
Additionally, the firm executed the graphic design for the project. For a streamlined look and feel, Chartwell developed a consistent template to be used throughout the series of kits leveraging BioForward’s brand and design elements. Original infographics and other illustrations were used to share data and critical messages. Stock photography also was used throughout to add a human component to the piece and help connect with readers. The final kits ranged from 10-12 pages and helped BioForward Wisconsin share the information from the original 48-page report.
Chartwell Agency’s marketing approach allowed BioForward Wisconsin to successfully share the impact of the state to its various audiences in an easy-to-read and eye-catching format.
Through the kits:
- BioForward member companies were able to use the information for a talent attraction tool, as well as to convince members of the stability and staying power of biohealth in Wisconsin.
- Policymakers were given the information to help lobby on behalf of biohealth in the state of Wisconsin with the hopes of passing legislation and securing funding to further grow the industry.
- Media was able to learn about the biohealth industry in Wisconsin and its impact on the state, nation and world and was provided insight and expert sources for future stories.
Chartwell Agency specializes in economic development marketing, working with organizations big and small. By understanding the delicate balance between taking care of constituents and pushing for economic growth, Chartwell has the expertise to develop marketing strategies and lead generation to improve a community’s image and help increase leads for growth.
Share this entry
120 West State Street, Suite 305
Rockford, IL 61101