Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently received six MarCom awards from the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
The MarCom Awards honors excellence in marketing and communication while recognizing the creativity, hard work, and generosity of industry professionals. Since its inception in 2004, MarCom has evolved into one of the largest and most-respected creative competitions in the world. Each year about 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from dozens of countries.
Chartwell Agency received two platinum awards, the top honor, as well as two gold and two honorable mention recognitions.
- Meridian Trust Real Deal Commercial Series: Meridian Trust approached Chartwell Agency to create a series of :15 and :30 ads for use in broadcast and social media applications. The credit union was looking to leverage a lighter tone, departing from the emotional tone of its current commercials to stand out in a crowded marketplace for financial services.
- The Meadows School Scholar Lane Publication: The Meadows School, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, enlisted Chartwell to help reframe its current “Honor Roll of Donors” publication to not only recognize donors, but to honor and celebrate the legacy of the school, share milestones and accomplishments, and highlight future plans.
- Rockford University Horizon Grant: Using its expertise in integrated campaigns, Chartwell Agency helped Rockford University create a name and campaign concept to promote its Horizon Grant which allows new or transfer students to attend the university for $5,000 a year. As part of the project, the firm developed content and creative for a website landing page, targeted email, social media and display ads, and a 30-second commercial.
- The Meadows School Landing Page and Video: Chartwell created a Fund Development Video and website landing page featuring faculty and students sharing their perspectives and the impact the school is making. The video and webpage served as an additional platform to help meet its objectives of the overall fundraising strategy and to reach a wider audience, gaining supporters for years to come.
- TAC Board Cutting Event: TexAmericas Center approached Chartwell Agency to help oversee the planning and implementation of the “board cutting” — a unique business opening event — to celebrate the relocation and expansion of its newest Corporate Citizen, EnviroSafe Demil (ESD). Chartwell Agency managed all aspects of the event from logistics and media relations to video and signage. The event was successful in highlighting TexAmerica Centers as an economic driver for the Texarkana region.
- Klehm Arboretum Website: Chartwell Agency worked with Klehm Arboretum to design a website that would simplify and streamline the experience for website visitors. The new and improved design boasts intuitive navigation and vibrant photography and video. In addition, the firm helped the organization to develop landing pages for priority summer events that allowed users to easily find key information of interest to them.